Celtic Knot or Not?


I am a person who loves challenges, and as I ramble around on the web looking at this artwork and that artwork I kept running into these fabulous Celtic knots, intricate in design and seemingly impossible to do without a very steady hand, an eye for spatial relationships, and a lot of patience, and then I happened upon a video on how to draw a Celtic knot EASILY, and that one word jumped off the page at me and off I went to try my hand at it. Now my knot is not as I had intended, but still it has an attraction to it, and I see many more Celtic knots in my future. It is fun and very rewarding! Oh, and it is the perfect accompaniment to an Ink Fiddle!

Here is the link to a video that can help you draw one with ease: How to Draw a Celtic Knot Real Easy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!