ALL OVER FLORAL ATC SWAP
My flower project was a success! It looks great. I photographed the steps to show you:
1. Rough sketch of flowers all over the page, add some little bugs, butterflies, dragonflies, etc.
2. Paint it "loosely" in watercolor. Staying in the lines does not matter here.
3. After it is dry, line everything in black ink. No need to be exact! Do not worry about following the pencil lines, they will become shadow, and the paint is meant to be loose and flowing outside of the lines.
4. Embellish in metallics, sparkle, whatever you choose, or skip this little extra step, up to you.
5. If you use a 5 x 7 piece of paper you can now divide it into 4 equal pieces and you will have 4 ATCs. I used a 6 x 12 piece of paper and cut it with my Fiskars which gave me 2 bookmarks, 4 inchies, and 6 ATCs.
Such a fun project! I want to do it again very soon!