ALL OVER PATTERNS CREATE AMAZING ACEOS!


 I used the All Over Flower technique three more times! The first time I made larger, much looser flowers. This cut my time in half, and the look I got is a more free and fluid appearance. 

Next I tried hearts. First I painted some very loose watercolor hearts and then I did simple tangles and doodles all over them,  finishing off with touches of metallic and stardust pens. 
 Then I tried some simple palms with splashes of color behind them. The effect is different in every ACEO. Sometimes the blue looks like sky and sometimes it looks like water, and the pink and yellow sometimes resemble a sunset and other times resemble sand. This technique is fun and simple with an impressive result! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Robin... such an interesting and beautiful progression. Thanks for sharing. I'm actually itching to do this again today. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that! Thanks so much Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swap ends on June 1st, and I cannot wait to send them all out to the participants. Lovely work, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny! This was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next one!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!