ALL OVER FLORAL ATC SWAP


My flower project was a success! It looks great. I photographed the steps to show you:

1. Rough sketch of flowers all over the page, add some little bugs, butterflies, dragonflies, etc.

2. Paint it "loosely" in watercolor. Staying in the lines does not matter here.

3. After it is dry, line everything in black ink. No need to be exact! Do not worry about following the pencil lines, they will become shadow, and the paint is meant to be loose and flowing outside of the lines.

4. Embellish in metallics, sparkle, whatever you choose, or skip this little extra step, up to you.

5. If you use a 5 x 7 piece of paper you can now divide it into 4 equal pieces and you will have 4 ATCs. I used a 6 x 12 piece of paper and cut it with my Fiskars which gave me 2 bookmarks, 4 inchies, and 6 ATCs. 

Such a fun project! I want to do it again very soon!




6 comments:

  1. Love it. Now post the other one that you did - with an even looser style! They are both fantastic, a la robin jayne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on all of them, Robin. They just keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! People can understand all of your directions easily, and your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is amazing Robin thank you for sending me here..Beautiful work and your instructions are amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lynne! And thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!