THREE POINT CELTIC KNOT




My daily Ink Fiddle emerged as another three-point Celtic knot, and I played with adding some more patterns in this one. I am very pleased with the shiny heart in the middle. It took me a while to figure out how to draw this knot easily, but thanks to You Tube I got a very nice pointer from Patrick Gallagher on How to Draw a Freestyle Celtic Knot. If you are interested in these and want to try your hand at it watch Patrick's video, it is great!

Just a note on the Micron Pigma colored pens, they are very dark, and seem to get lost in a piece that contains black unless it is just a splash. I am going to order the Sakura Gelly Roll Metallics because they are much more vibrant when placed in and about black ink or on black paper. I recently saw a demonstration on these and they are very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!