JAYNED-OUT SCI-FI/ALIEN STUFF!


It is Nibblefest time again which inspired me to do some Sci-Fi/Alien stuff. The Alien Mars Milky Way Lounge waitress is a sexy, slithering, siren who wants to serve you with delight, or perhaps that little alien in the glass is waiting for her to serve you to it! Who knows, but the Mars skyline is gorgeous so who cares? Next in line is my tribute to 1950's sci-fi with my rendition of Gort, the famous robot from "The Day the Earth Stood Still."  He is featured on an old, beat up 1950's television set, and is currently the star of my entries in Nibblefest! Next up is Space Vixen and Capacitor Dude on Patrol. Well at least Space Vixen is on patrol...looks like Capacitor Dude is goofing off again playing in the vast open outer space on the tether line. She was inspired by a picture I saw of my friend Dawn Ross who is a bartender and had her hair dyed pink for Halloween. I love this one! There is lots of influence in it from tangle style art, to the fiery Twinked-out sky, and that awesome ray gun clearly from the 1950's era sci-fi genre. All of these three can be seen and bid on in my Ebay listings! Then there is Kiton and Capacitor Dude at the bottom which I traded for an actual Capacitor Dude which was designed and created by the great visionary Preston McGhee. He is the creator and owner of Obvious Front where you can purchase little capacitor robots of all kinds, earrings, novelty free-standing pieces, etc. He may even mail it to you in a Floppy Cap! Don't ask what that is! You have to get one to experience it! Very cool stuff! Ok! That's it for this group! Until next time ...

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!!!







1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!